Dossier Decks: Orcs & Goblins
Dossier Deck: Orcs & Goblins is a fast and fun way to generate detailed NPCs for roleplaying games. The 51 card deck is a stand-alone accessory capable of producing over 4,000 combinations and can be combined with other Dossier Decks for even more options.
Simply draw three cards to create a new NPC featuring an image, traits, and story hook.
Dossier Decks are system neutral.
Card Anatomy: 300GSM Blue Core
- A. Appearance Card - The content of this card is perfect to share with players.
- B. NPC portrait.
- C. NPC name.
- D. A short descriptive blurb, perfect for reading aloud as a first impression to players.
- E. Traits Card - This card is focused on the character's personality and skills. It is perfect for guiding the game master in making the character unique.
- F. Trait text gives game-master-only insight into the character.
- G. A quote gives an example of something the character might say or a look at the overall way they speak.
- H. Story Hook Card - This card features inspiration for side quests, treasure, and extra drama in your story line.
- I. This text describes an item, place, or creature related to the character in some way.
- J. Art related to the content of the Story Hook card.
- K. The story hook text gives game masters a subplot that can be a springboard for adventures and side quests.
- L. Set Symbol and Card ID Number - If you decide to shuffle your sets together, you can keep track of which cards go with which set should you ever want to separate them back out.